This is a part-time position with our company, We are looking for the perfect candidate to work in our Shipping department as an Shipping Associate which will be responsible for quality control as well as verifying and maintaining records on outgoing shipments.
The position will involve traveling to local carrier shipping office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick merchandise.
- Prepare merchandise for shipment.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges for recordkeeping.
- Pack, seal, label or affix postage to prepare orders for shipping.
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements for shipping and delivery of product.
- Run quality control making sure correct items are packed according to order.
- Rotate daily inventory as needed.
- Assist in maintaining best inventory practice.
What You'll Need To WIN
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge or Microsoft Access.
- Quick Learner.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of retail environment.